Specifically, because the aluminum alloy is metal, heat conduction is faster, so when the temperature in and out of the room is much different, the aluminum alloy can be a "bridge" to transfer heat. This material is made of doors and windows, its insulation performance is not good. And the aluminum alloy is broken from the middle of the aluminum alloy, which is connected with the disconnected aluminum alloy with hard plastic. We know that the thermal conductivity of the plastic is obviously slower than that of the metal. So the heat is not easy to pass through the whole material, and the insulation properties of the material will be better.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Aluminium alloy door
- Definition and classification of aluminum alloy...
- Classification of aluminum window
- Sun room
- The structure of the sun room
- Shower room
- The advantages of the shower room
- Sliding door
- Push and pull door classification
- Basic characteristics of push and pull doors